Malossi, Cylinder Kit; GT200
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
-Compression - special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance, in chromium-plated S10 spheroidal cast-iron.
-1st scraper ring in chromium-plated S10 spheroidal cast iron.
-2nd three-piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated steel alloy.
Replacement pistons are available here.