Malossi, Variator; SR50 Ditech, Scarab
One of the first steps in the tuning of an automatic scooter is the installation of a new, improved variator. Finally, the variator at the heart of the drive.
Malossi has just developed such a multivar variator for all cars. Smooth start-up, larger shift comfort, mechanical resting at high speed and a constant driving performance that are the essential characteristics which the Malossi Multivar's track record.
Similarly, the tailor-processing, which included Variatorrollen and the self-lubricating plain bush for improved acceleration and slightly higher top speed. Component of 5111561
* 297047W0 counterpressure spring white strengthened d = 3.8 mm (+30 percent)
* 378,175 plastic slide set (3 pieces) for Malossi Multivar
* 669823M0 Variomatikrollen 16x13 7.00 grams
Fo the following engines:
* 2000-2003 Aprilia Scooter 50 Water-cooled carburetor engine
* Aprilia Scooter Air-cooled 50 DI-TECH (until 07/2003) injection
* Aprilia Scooter Water-cooled 50 DI-TECH (until 07/2003) injection
For the following vehicles:
* Aprilia Scarabeo 50 Di-Tech
* Aprilia SR 50 2000-2003 watercooled (Motor Aprilia)
* Aprilia SR 50 Di-Tech 2000-2003 (Motor Aprilia)