PLEASE READ BEFORE RETURNING MERCHANDISE!
We now have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) system which will streamline the returns process and make it more accurate.
Here's how it works:
- Call or email your Scooterworks rep, and describe what you are returning and the reason for the return. He/she will provide you with a unique RMA number.
- Package up the merchandise and write your RMA# legibly on the side of the box with a marker.
- Ship the box to us. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department in the manner discussed by you and the rep (refund, exchange, etc.). Please allow 2-3 days for any refunds to reach your account.
- ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RMA NUMBER ON THE BOX! We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
- All returns must be sent prepaid via parcel post or UPS ground service. Send to Scooterworks USA Returns, 2700 West Grand Ave, Chicago IL 60612.
- Returned items should be packed well. Be sure to insure the package with the post office or UPS. Improperly packaged or damaged items will not be accepted. Scooterworks USA Inc. reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or return shipping.
- If you need a replacement item right away, we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns, unless the return is the result of our error.
- No returns over 30 days from the invoice date will be accepted.
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged in shipping en route to the customer. If you receive damaged freight from us, you must inform UPS or USPS within 24 hours of delivery to initiate a claim. The shipping company is liable for damage of this nature.
- Performance parts, electrical parts, engines, tools, and manuals are NOT refundable.