Parts for vintage scooters have become scarce with a large portion of these items coming from very small manufacturing facilities with limited production runs. Consequently, it is not uncommon to be out of stock on items for a long period of time. So please be patient. This wait is just part of the "labor of love" that is vintage scooter ownership.
Scooterworks USA reserves the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. We also accept PayPal to the address email@example.com. We do not send COD orders. International orders can be paid with PayPal or by bank wire transfer only.
We do our best to make sure the correct photo, price, and copy are shown in our catalog and on the website but sometimes we make a mistake. In the event of a mistake, we reserve the right to charge the correct price, to ship the correct item or to correct the mistake. All photos are for general indicative purposes only.
Scooterworks USA requires a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for product being returned to the company. To obtain an RMA, please follow these instructions:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe what you want to return, why you want to return it and the sales order number associated with the product. If approved, you will receive an email with an RMA #.
2. No returns over 30 days from the invoice date will be accepted.
3. If a return is being requested due to an error on the part of Scooterworks USA, a call tag will be issued for the return. Freight will not be charged.
4. If a return is being requested through no fault of Scooterworks USA, freight is the responsibility of the customer. Returns must be sent via trackable method. Please insure the contents of the package in case of damage by the shipper.
5. Returns must come complete in their original packaging.
6. If you need a replacement right away, Scooterworks USA will charge you for the item. You will be credited once the return item is received and processed.
7. Place the merchandise in a corrugated box meant for shipping. Package it properly for safe shipping.
8. Write your RMA# legibly on the side of the box with a marker. All returns must have an RMA#
9. Ship the box to Scooterworks USA. Our address is: 2700 W. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612.
10. When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our returns department within 10 business days.
11. There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns unless the return is the result of our error.
12. Scooterworks USA reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping.
13. Special orders, performance parts, electrical parts, tools, and manuals are NOT refundable.
Warranties / Disclaimer:
Scooterworks USA, LLC makes no warranty as to the products it distributes, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. However, Scooterworks USA, LLC will pass on any and all warranties made by the original manufacturer, who has the sole responsibility for performing any such warranties. The manufacturer shall be solely responsible for any damages to the person or property arising from the design, manufacture and testing of its products. Scooterworks USA, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages as a result of any manufacturer’s breach of its warranty.
Other Terms and Conditions
All Scooterworks USA prices are in US dollars. The invoice for your order will also be in US dollars, including those shipping outside the US. Your total order price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Please review your order carefully prior to submitting it for processing.
Scooterworks USA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us at email@example.com.