Scooterworks USA, LLC
Pinasco Flytech Electronic Ingition (Electric Start); Vespa
The 12v 90w FLYTECH variable ignition system by Pinasco is the result of a tenacious R&D process and a goal of delivering the highest quality, most reliable and durable product.
This Pinasco Flytech flywheel has a starter ring for Genuine Stella 2T, LML Star 2T and shifter Vespas with electric start. The flywheel weighs in at 1.8 kg, which is less than that 4lb burrito you demolished last summer.
- The super light rotor has an internal steel bulkhead which protects both the magnets and the stator in case of crankshaft breakage.
- The billet-machined ballasts are perfectly balanced and zinc-plated.
- The billet-machined flywheel cones are designed to use Piaggio original flywheel extractors for easy removal. Their surface is nickel-plated to resist weathering and corrosion - maintaining a perfect thread on the inside.
- The nylon cooling fan uses an enhanced fin profile for a 20% increase in cooling efficiency.
- The die-cast aluminum stator bearing guarantees maximum resistance and features a graduated scale which allows even the inexperienced to set the ignition perfectly.Have you been trying to find all of this excitement for your non-electric start largeframe? Look no further than this link, my friend!
Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles. Check local laws before installing.